- Dr. Fried is a rank amateur long distance runner competing internationally in 10K’s to marathon races.
- Her considerable racing experience led to consulting for Adidas and Nike.
- She is also an accomplished dancer and was an apprentice to the New Jersey Ballet Company.
- Chatham College, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. B.S. Biology, Cum Laude. 1976
- International University of the Health Sciences, School of Medicine, Saint Kitts 2015. M.D.
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine, New York, New York 1982. D.P.M.
- Chatham College, Pittsburgh, Pa., Ph.D . of Public Service. 1995. Residency Training
- PGY 1 Surgery. New York College of Podiatric Medicine and Affiliated Hospitals Hospital of Bone and Joint Diseases/North General, Saint Barnabas, Coney Island Hospital. 1982- 83.
- PGY2 Surgery. California College of Podiatric Medicine and affiliated hospitals San Francisco, California. 1983- 84.
- Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery, Ankle and Rearfoot Surgery. 8/1989.
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons. 1989. Professional Societies
- Past Chairman, Grant and Research Committee, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.
- American Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine.
- American Medical Joggers Association.
- American Podiatric Medical Society.
- California Podiatric Medical Society — Los Angeles County.
- Clinical Instructor, Department of Orthopedics, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California.
- Assistant Professor, Podiatric Medicine, California College of Pediatric Medicine.
- Faculty, Baja Project for Crippled Children, Clinica Orthopedica.
- Bais Yaakov of Los Angeles, Instructor, Biology.
- “Primary Malignant Melanoma of the Vagina” .1974. J. of Oncology.30: 509 – 516.
- “Influence of Dimercaprol(BAL),on the Early Hepatic Uptake of (111) Indium – Bleomycin in the Normal Balb/C Mouse”. 1976. J. of Nuclear Medicine. 16:1083 – 87.
- “Amide Local Anesthesia and Malignant Hyperthermia”.1985. J. American Podiatric Medical Association. 75: 184-91.
- “Sinus Tarsi Synovectomy-An Alternative to Subtalar Fusion“. 1985. J. American Podiatric Medical Association.75:494- 97.
- “Late Revisional Clubfoot Repair” , 1996 . Advances in Podiatric Medicine and Surgery. Volume 3. Mosby.
- “Effects of Sodium Desoxycholate on the 11210 Ascites Leukemia in the Balb/C Mouse”. 1976. Research Study, University of Pittsburgh, School of Medicine, Department of Medicine.